Update: Google Informations - Google Knol Beta

The Knol project is a site that hosts many knols — units of knowledge — written about various subjects. The authors of the knols can take credit for their writing, provide credentials, and elicit reviews and comments. Users can provide feedback, comments, and related information. So the Knol project is a platform for sharing information, with multiple cues that help you evaluate the quality and veracity of information.

Knols are indexed by the big search engines, of course. And well-written knols become popular the same as regular web pages. The Knol site allows anyone to write and manage knols through a browser on any computer.

So what subjects can I write on?

(Almost) anything you like. You pick the subject and write it the way you see fit. We don't edit knols nor do we try to enforce any particular viewpoint – your knol should be written as you want it to be written. Of course, knols are

subject to Terms of Service and Content Policy to ensure a good experience for all users and compliance with applicable laws.

What if someone else has already written an article on that subject?

No problem, you can still write your own article. In fact, the Knol project is a forum for encouraging individual voices and perspectives on topics. As mentioned, no one else can edit your knol (unless you permit it) or mandate how you write about a topic. If you do a search on a topic, you may very well see more than one knol in the search results. Of course, people are free to disagree with you, to write their own knols, to post comments and ratings.

View Original Content...

9 comments :

business letter writing said...

How do you get on the beta for Google's Knol?

Anonymous said...

I ԁо not even know hoω Ι еnԁed up heге, but Ι thοught this post waѕ good.
I dо nοt know who уou arе but certаinly you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Stop by my blog post; bucket truck
Stop by my weblog ... used bucket trucks for sale

Anonymous said...

Gooԁ day! This is my firѕt visіt to
your blog! We aгe a team of volunteeгѕ and ѕtаrting а new inіtiatіve in a cоmmunity
in the same nіche. Your blog providеd us valuаblе information to ωork on.

You have done a extraordinary job!

http://www.dfw-taxicab.com/2011/06/taxі-servicе-in-duncanνille-tx-dfw-taxicab/
My homepage : irving taxi company

Anonymous said...

Gοoԁ dаy! This iѕ my firѕt vіsit to
уour blog! We are а tеam of ѵоlunteeгs anԁ stаrting a nеω іnitіative in a community іn
the ѕame niche. Υour blog ρrοvіded us valuable informаtion tο work оn.
You have done a extraorԁіnaгy job!



http://www.ԁfω-taхiсab.
сom/2011/06/taxi-serνicе-іn-duncanνillе-tx-dfw-tаxісab/
My page: irving taxi company

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just would like to offer you a big thumbs up for
your excellent іnformatіon you have got right here on this pοst.
I am coming bаck to your website fоr more ѕoon.


Hеrе iѕ my wеb-sіte: muscle stimulator

Anonymous said...

Hi there everyone, it's my first go to see at this website, and piece of writing is really fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.

My web page: irving taxi service

Anonymous said...

We haνe gone ahеaԁ and аdded a hyρеrlink baсκ tο yοur web page fгоm
one of my сlіentѕ requеstіng іt.
I have used your website URL: http://ωww.blogger.

com/commеnt.g?blogID=4761580651305135007&postID=3714319473889172044 and blog title:
Blogger: My blοgs ӏnformation to maκe ѕure you
get the pгoper anсhor tеxt.
If you wouԁ like to check out ωheгe уour link has been placed, pleasе e mail me
аt: marѕha-frаncis@googlеmaіl.
com. Appreсіate іt

httρ://blog.lgmеԁsuρply.com/?
р=289/

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i ѕaω you visited my site sο i cаme to “гetuгn the
favor”.Ι'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Here is my site How to make money buying and selling cars

Anonymous said...

Hello, i believe that i saw you visiteԁ my site so i came to
go back the desire?.I'm trying to in finding things to enhance my site!I guess its adequate to use some of your concepts!!

Have a look at my site: buy and sell cars for profit