Update: Get Free Tips - Using keyboard/mouse to switch on the PC

My computer is placed on a trolley. Each time I want to switch it on, I have to bend over and reach out for the power button. Can I use the keyboard or mouse to turn on my computer?

Yes, it is possible to turn your PC on using the keyboard or mouse. You simply need to make a few changes in the BIOS settings to use this feature. When you turn on your PC, press the “Del” key on the keyboard as soon as the computer boots up in order to bring up the BIOS settings... ...exit the BIOS, saving the settings.If the option is not available, it may not be supported by the BIOS of your motherboard.The next time you want to switch your PC on, simply press a key on the keyboard or double click the mouse instead of pressing the power button.

View Original Content...

0 comments :