Update: Get Free Tips - Save power easily

When away from my computer, or during times when I forget to switch it off, how do I ensure saving of power?

The advanced power management system in Windows XP offers some smart and useful power-saving features. You can automate Windows XP to switch off the monitor if there is no activity for a long time. Follow the steps to learn how you can instruct Windows XP to power down if there is no activity for a specific period. Go to Start | Control Panel | Performance and Maintenance | Power Options...

View Original Content...

1 comments :

Sophia said...

Hi, thanks for your comment. Thanks for your suggestion too, I appreciate it. :) I'm actually new here in blogging and I still don't know what to do. Thanks for giving time to read. :)
Great topic! :)