Update: Get Free Tips - Restrictive Recovery Console

I have been tinkering around with my computer for a while now. I use Windows Xp Professional. I found that while I can access the Recovery Console (after entering the Administrator password), I couldn't change directories very freely. I tried to navigate to the Documents and Settings folder but get an access denied error. Why do I get this error?

I signed in as the Administrator.The Recovery Console is used when Window does not boot properly or become inaccessible due to missing/corrupt files. The console as its name suggests is provided to recover a problematic operating system. The console allows you to run only a subset of all the commands you might already know in DOS. Since a recovery involves working with the operating system files, access to the rest of the folders other than the System Root is restricted...

View Original Content...

0 comments :