Update: Get Free Tips - Remove Duplicate Audio Tracks in Windows

I have a lot of music on my hard drive, which I have collected over a period of time from different sources. My problem is I have many songs, which have duplicate and even triplicate entries stored in different folders. To make matters worse, the same song is saved under different names. Now there is hardly any space on my hard drive. Please tell me how to remove all the duplicate entries. At the same time I don't want to lose any of my music collection.

For the above problem, use the software No Clone. You can customize your search by selecting the folder, partition or drive you wish to. It masks windows OS files while searching. After the search is complete, it identify- files zero-size, files same-name , files, similar content, files, and file portions...

View Original Content...

0 comments :