Update: Get Free Tips - Monitoring the System in Windows

I would like to know with several applications running, how much free RAM does my computer have. How I can monitor the temperature and fan speeds of my system and processor fans?

Also, I want to know how I can obtain a detailed report on the hardware configuration of my computer.

There are various applications you can use to monitor the state of your system at any given time. One of them is a http://www.coolmon.org program called CoolMon where you can monitor about 22 of the most geekiest system parameters like the temperature and speed of your system fans, the number of processes running, the total available memory on your hard disk and RAM, CPU utilization, etc. Each of these can be individually configured to appear on the interface.

View Original Content...

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the well-priced Managed Service utility for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central internet security software
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!