Update: Get Free Tips - Gigabit-LAN Adapter, Internet speed

I have currently upgraded my PC. My new motherboard has an onboard Gigabit-LAN adapter. To surf, I use MTNL’s Triband with a connection speed of 256 Kbps. Will usingthe Gigabit-LAN (1000 Mbps) adapter over the usual 10/100 Mbps LAN adapter give me better Internet connection speeds?

First let’s dwell upon how the whole Internet connection cycle works from the service provider to your home. MTNL is the service provider in your case and DSL is the type of connection provided by them. Internet is provided on the RJ-11 phone line used to make telephone calls. You can simultaneously make phone calls and surf the Internet, one of the high points of an ADSL connection. ADSL stands for Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line.

View Original Content...

0 comments :