Update: Get Free Tips - Connection Error in Windows

I decided to go in for an Internet connection recently since I had just upgraded my computer (hardware and software). I tried creating a connection using the Add a network connection wizard but for some reason I do not get all the options. How I do get all the options back?

You did not mention what sort of a software upgrade you did on your computer. If it involved an operating system upgrade then there is a possibility that certain services have not installed successfully. These services will need to be restarted in order to get the New Connection wizard display all the options. Click on Start | Settings | Control Panel | Administrative Tools and double click on Services. Alternatively, you can click on Start | Run,...

View Original Content...

0 comments :