Update: Get Free Tips - Bypass Windows XP Logon Screen

Whenever I switch on my PC the booting process halts at the login screen where I
have to click on my user name (there is no password) and only after that it leads to the desktop. Now since I am the only user,I don't want the booting process to halt at the login screen; instead I want Windows XP to directly boot to the desktop bypassing the log in screen. How do I go about it?

First you have to make sure that you have logged into an administrative account else you will not be allowed to make changes Go to Start | Run. Now in the open box, delete if anything is present and type control userpasswords2fl without the quotes. If you aren't logged into an administrative account it will ask you to log in into one.

View Original Content...

0 comments :