Update: Get Free Tips - Administrator disabled, ‘ACCESS IS DENIED’ is Displayed

I disabled my Administrator account by mistake. Now, I face a serious problem. I cannot install any software or add or remove registry entries. I have only one account that is limited, so I cannot add any new account. When I install any software or try to enable the Administrator
account, a message that says ‘ACCESS IS DENIED’ is displayed. Please help me solve my problem.

You have disabled the Admin account by mistake and not an Administrator account. Restart your computer and at the login prompt when you get the username and password option, press [Ctrl+Alt+Delete]. Here, the login prompt screen should change and you should now be able to enter a user name manually in the login name field....Here, type ‘Adminis...

View Original Content...

0 comments :